We are focused on safety every day
Safety is less expensive than the alternative
- Mandatory fall protection equipment
- Consistent and constant training
- Personal certifications and evaluations
Operational and Safety Excellence
Because our employees spend their workday 15+ feet off of the ground, our commitment to installer safety training is as solid as the roofs and solar systems that we build.
Preventing accidents and ensuring the safest possible working conditions – both for our employees and our customers- remain priorities across all Solar4America divisions.
Our worker training on safety protocols mitigates work-related injury claims and provides our employees with a safe and effective work environment, allowing Solar4America to control risk-associated costs over the long term and reinvest those savings into additional worker training to maintain our continual operational and safety excellence.
A Clear Leader
Solar4America’s safety policy and procedures address the following topics:
- Code of Safe Practices
- OSHA regulations and OSHA job site inspections, including OSHA10 & OSHA30
- Mandatory fall protection and PPE
- Hazard communication
- Respirator protection
- Emergency Action Plan and fire prevention
- Safe access to work areas
- Assured Grounding Program (GFCI) and electrical hazards
- Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
- Physical hazards, such as heat/cold stress and loud noise